- Fundamentals of Information Theory for Discrete Random Variables
- Information Measures
- Information Measures for Random Sequences
- Asymptotic Equipartition Property (AEP)
- Fundamentals of Information Theory for Continuous Random Variables
- Source Coding
- Classification of Codes
- Bounds on Codeword Length and Existence of Codes
- Huffman Coding
- Arithmetic Coding
- Communication Channels and Information Capacity
- Discrete Channel Models
- Channel Capacity
- Linear Channel Models
- Capacity of Fundamental Channels
- Channel Coding
- Decoding Rules
- Error Probabilities
- Rate Distortion Theory
- Machine Learning and Biological Information Exchange
- T. M. Cover and J. A. Thomas: Elements of Information Theory, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2006.
- I. Csiszar and J. Körner: Information Theory, Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- R. W. Yeung: Information Theory and Network Coding, Springer, 2008.
- R. B. Ash: Information Theory, Dover Publications, 1990.
- R. Mathar: Informationstheorie, Teubner Studienbücher, 1996.
- D. J. C. MacKay: Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms, Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- D. P. Bertsekas: Convex Analysis and Optimization, Athena Scientific, 2003.
Welcome on my personal website!
Copyright © 2000 - 2020 by Gholamreza Alirezaei. All rights reserved.
My website does not process any personal information other than the pure transactions necessary to send you the content of the present page (e.g. sending files to your IP address). No cookies are used to provide this service and no data is given to third parties.
From my website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks. I have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before I have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone broken.
Last edited: 2020-08-26 12:20:21